We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2024. Please continue to visit this page for information and updates as planning evolves.
Friday, May 3
12 – 3:00 p.m.
Senior Graduation Fair
Fisher Patio (Rain Back Up Plan: Rotunda)
- Graduates who plan to attend the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies must attend this event to participate in the graduation ceremony
- Graduates will have the opportunity to pick up academic regalia, check for any holds on their accounts, sign up to receive Bryant’s alumni newsletter, and obtain additional information about activities related to Commencement.
- You can purchase your class ring right at the Student Graduation Fair or online. Shop at Balfour.com/Bryant for class rings, or visit the Bryant Bookstore website for other gifts for graduates.
Friday, May 17
- This is an interfaith ceremony of thanksgiving for graduates, as well as their families and friends. This is led by Bryant chaplains and features music, readings, and reflection. Graduating seniors do not wear their caps and gowns to this event and may sit with their families.
Salmanson Dining Hall
- President Gittell welcomes all graduates, families, and friends to this special reception for the Undergraduate Class of 2024. Honorary degree recipients, trustees, faculty members, and staff will also be in attendance. This is an opportunity for graduating seniors to informally gather with professors and other members of the Bryant community who have played a part in their education. The reception concludes at 6:30 p.m. to permit graduates and their families to enjoy dinner off campus.
Saturday, May 18
Guest Check In
Graduate Procession Line Up
Between Chace and the Unistructure
Main Commencement Tent
New Alumni Reception
Heidi and Walter Stepan Grand Hall
- Graduates, their families and guests, faculty and staff are invited to mingle and enjoy light refreshments immediately following the ceremony.
For additional questions and information, please contact the commencement office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-232-6921.
Graduating seniors must complete the below requirements in order to attend undergraduate commencement ceremonies:
- Order your cap and gown. Information on ordering academic regalia will be sent to graduates in early 2024.
- Apply to graduate with Registrar’s Office at (401) 232-6080 or email@example.com by Friday, April 5.
- Complete the Graduating Senior Survey.
- Information regarding the Senior Survey will be sent to graduates in April.
- o The senior exit survey asks you to share your perspectives on your academic and student life experiences. Your feedback helps inform the 2030 strategic planning initiatives and enable Bryant leadership to improve those experiences for current and future Bulldogs
- Confirm there are no holds on your account in Banner.
- Attend the Senior Graduation Fair on Friday, May 3 between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the Fisher Patio (Rain Back Up Plan: Rotunda). Graduates who plan on attending the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies are required to attend this event in order to participate in the graduation ceremony