We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2022. Please continue to visit this page for information and updates as planning evolves.
Friday, May 6
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Student Graduation Fair
Fisher Patio (Rain Back Up Plan: Rotunda)
- Graduates who plan to attend the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies must attend this event to participate in the graduation ceremony
- Graduates will have the opportunity to pick up academic regalia, check for any holds on their accounts, sign up to receive Bryant’s alumni newsletter, and obtain additional information about activities related to Commencement.
- You can purchase your class ring right at the Student Graduation Fair or online. Shop at Balfour.com/Bryant for class rings, or visit the Bryant Bookstore website for other gifts for graduates.
Friday, May 20
Main Commencement Tent
- This is an interfaith ceremony of thanksgiving for graduates, as well as their families and friends. This is led by Bryant chaplains and features music, readings, and reflection. Graduating seniors do not wear their caps and gowns to this event and may sit with their families. Tickets are not required for this event.
Salmanson Dining Hall
- President Gittell welcomes all graduates, families, and friends to this special reception for the Undergraduate Class of 2022. Honorary degree recipients, trustees, faculty members, and staff will also be in attendance. This is an opportunity for graduating seniors to informally gather with professors and other members of the Bryant community who have played a part in their education. Refreshments will be served, and a cash bar will be available. The reception concludes at 6:30 p.m. to permit graduates and their families to enjoy dinner off campus.
Saturday, May 21 (Undergraduate Commencement Info Sheet)
Guest Check In
George E. Bello Patio
Graduate Procession Line Up
Between Chace and the Unistructure
- All Graduates should report wearing cap, gown, hood, and any cords to their specified area. Graduates should also bring their graduation name card that was distributed during the Commencement Grad Fair.
Main Commencement Tent
- Each graduate will be issued five (5) digital tickets for admission to the commencement tent. There are no exceptions to this and no additional tickets available.
- Commencement tickets were sent to graduates on May 9, 2022
- Guests are asked to be seated under the tent by 9:15 a.m. The procession of graduates begins at 9:30 a.m.; the ceremony begins at 10 a.m. and concludes at approximately 1:30 p.m.
New Alumni Reception
George E. Bello Patio and Tent
- Graduates, their families and guests, faculty and staff are invited to mingle and enjoy light refreshments immediately following the ceremony.
For additional questions and information, please contact the commencement office at email@example.com or 401-232-6921.
Graduating seniors must complete the below requirements in order to attend undergraduate commencement ceremonies:
- Order your Cap and Gown by Tuesday, March 29.
- Apply to graduate with Registrar’s Office at (401) 232-6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 8.
- Complete the Graduating Senior Survey.
- The email to complete the survey was sent out to graduates on April 21, 2022
- The senior exit survey asks you to share your perspectives on your academic and student life experiences. Your feedback helps inform the 2030 strategic planning initiatives and enable the Bryant leadership to improve those experiences for current and future Bulldogs!
- Confirm there are no holds on your account in Banner. For financial holds please contact the Bursar’s Office at (401) 232-6030 or email@example.com. For library holds please contact the library at (401) 232-6299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the Senior Graduation Fair on Friday, May 6 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the Fisher Patio (Rain Back Up Plan: Rotunda). Graduates who plan on attending the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies are required to attend this event in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.